Feminists in the making
Women today, I believe are more opinionated than in previous generations. And with acknowledgement, I could say that our freedom of thought, position, and means of expression; is given to us young women from feminists prior to our generation. It is the movement made by feminist, that makes me strive to fight for better equality among both sexes. Though legally women are given “equal” rights, we still get the short end of the stick, when we are ultimately put up against men.
In society today, women are at times still recognized as tender, and probably physically incapable. However we are smart, talented, but more so passionate and proud of our gender. Men may obtain ‘physical strength’ but women obtain ‘psychological strength’. Personally I could state that “‘physical strength’ is used to divert one from another’s fear, where as ‘psychological strength’ is used to make a true logical statement.”
I understand hate is strong word, but I dislike women whom don’t take advantage of the freedom given to us by our feminist ancestors. Though these women maybe resistant to be sexually abused, they give into abuse from their boyfriends, husbands, or a male figure they adore. Reason: women are in love. And I find this type of behavior made by women pathetic and ridiculous. For truly if a guy honestly loved you he would appreciate your sense of expression, but more so respect you well enough in order not to hurt you.
But aside from that most women aren’t reluctant to stand up for what they believe in. When in an injustice takes place, we women fight for right. Individually we’re all independent and, and are confidently dependant only in each of our personal strength. To say; ‘In…absence of the massive 1970-style street marches, many of us be persuaded that fighting feminist movement is over” –Maddie White, is incorrect. For women thrive at the scene of an injustice, but more so maintain communication skills to unite people towards one cause. Feminism still exists perhaps not in the same old fashioned way, but in a way that brings everyone or mostly everyone in union. It is always important to remember that we are still 'Feminist in the making'--a revolutionary cause.

2 comments:
I think too often society teaches women to put up with way too much from alpha male jerks. How many times as a kid did we watch a little girl on TV go home crying to her mother about a little boy at school, only to be told "If he's mean to you, it means he likes you." So many times it's become a cliche. What kind of rational is this?
Nice html work btw! :)
Post a Comment